If you are reading this, you probably know that I specialize in bridal hair and makeup.
Here is just a little bit of information I shared with the brides-to-be at the Bridal Gathering (see the post below).
- If I could give you girls any hair and makeup advice for your big day I'd tell you - don'tchange how you look for your wedding day. Be a polished version of yourself. Wear a little more make-up, and wear your hair a little more done-up, but make sure that you look and feel comfortable. You'll most likely have more photos of yourself from your wedding day than any other day in your life. You want to make sure you love the way you look.
- Hiring a professional stylist can definitely be a positive experience for you. Sit back, relax and let us do all the fussing for you! I carry with me, in my makeup and hair cases, products that will help your hair and make-up last all day long.
- 3 services I think every bride should have done on their wedding day are: #1 airbrush makeup. #2 individual false lashes. And #3 on location availability.
1. Airbrush makeup is literally pure flawless airbrushed foundation. It's long lasting, weightless and totally kissable.
2. False lashes are fabulous. They give your regular lashes more volume and length. You can't tell they're there and neither will anyone else. False lashes are a MUST for photos.
3. On location means I come to you. I bring all the luxury and convenience of the salon to your home. If needed I can bring other stylists with me to help get the bridal party all dolled up. Let us wake up early and travel to you to make your big day less stressful.