Hey girls. This is my first ever make-up tutorial!
I wanted to start off with something simple, educational,
and practical for your everyday make-up application!
I call this the "NO make-up, make-up" look.
( Don't be confused )
I love this look!
It's a way to wear make-up that draws attention to your eyes and face, not to your make-up.
Here is how it's done!!!
STEP BY STEP
- Wash your face & apply moisturizer to your entire face and eyelids. Always start applying make-up to a clean face.
- Conceal your eye-lid and under eye. I would recommend using a light liquid foundation for this, unless you have really dark under eye circles.
- With an eyebrow pencil that is slightly lighter than your brow color, lightly fill in your eyebrows and comb them with a brow brush to make a nice clean shape to frame your eye. (see how to shape your eyebrows here.)
- Using an eye shadow color lighter than your skin color, brush the inside corner of your lid and under the brow line. Applying a lighter color under the brow line will create the illusion of an OPEN awake eye! (Use a color that shimmers to add drama.)
- Next choose an eyeshadow color that is slightly darker than your skin color and brush the outside corner to about the middle of your eye-lid, softly adding depth to the crease.
- With an angled shadow brush, line your top lash line from the outside corner moving inward as far as you'd like. (The more liner you use the more dramatic it will look.) For the liner color, choose one that is slightly darker than the color you used for your crease, or wet the brush and use the same color, as it will appear a little darker when it's wet.
- Using the same brush and eye-shadow color, create the bottom lash liner.
- Apply your favorite mascara, and WaaLaa! Beautiful eye make-up!!!